The Law Offices of
Edward S. Cooper, Esq.

Category Archives: Child Support Payments

Can I Pay Child Support Directly to My Child?

Family Law Attorneys providing Child Support advice in Westfield, Elizabeth, Union, Linden, and the greater Union County Area In any Union County divorce involving a family with children, child support is a key component of the divorce settlement agreement. New Jersey law has strict guidelines outlining how much child support will be required in any divorce… Continue Reading

The Law Offices of Edward S. Cooper, Esq.

Contact attorney Ed Cooper and find a dynamic, interactive relationship with a highly knowledgeable legal counselor.

We're devoted to serving clients in our local community, including our neighbors in Rahway, Clark, Roselle, Roselle Park, Garwood, Elizabeth, Cranford, Edison, and throughout Union County, Essex County, and northern Middlesex County.


Contact Information



Office Location

812 North Wood Avenue, Suite 303

Linden, NJ 07036